BBT Tours & Excursions is Proud to Present...
6 Days Fascinating Bali
WHEN: MARCH 26TH – APRIL 1ST, 2022
WHERE: BALI, INDONESIA
LOCATION: HOTEL IN UBUD AND NUSA DUA
AIRPORT CODE: DPS
Bali has emerged as one of the most favorite travel destinations in Asia. This island of Indonesia is known for its awe-inspiring cultural treasures and some of the most celebrated landmarks and landscapes that can leave you wonderstruck. Bali is not called the ‘Island of Gods’ for nothing -from high mountains to resilient coastlines to black sandy beaches to volcanic hills, Bali is gifted with some of the most alluring scenic vistas that you can imagine. The natural beauty of Bali compliments its innumerable ancient temples and other historical sites which makes the setting quite ideal for clicking the most scintillating photographs. When you are here, don’t miss the Bali Swing, Sacred Monkey Forest and the soul-nourishing Bali Spa.
Your Package includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation at a hotel in Ubud
- 3 Nights accommodation at a hotel in Nusa Dua
- Meet & greet at the Denpasar airport by our representative
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 1 lunch during Kintamani sightseeing (local food)
- Airport to hotel and vice verse transfers
- Internal hotel transfers
- Kintamani tour with sacred monkey forest (Cuddling, petting and playing with the friendliest monkeys across the planet)
- The thrill and ecstasy at the Bali Swing
- The astounding active volcano, Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) tour.
- 2 hours spa treatment and flower bath
- 1 bottle mineral water per person during airport transfers
- 2 bottle of mineral water per person per day during sightseeing
- Parking fee as per the itinerary
- Currently applicable taxes
Your Package DOES NOT include:
- International or Domestic Airfare – Airfare can be added for an additional cost.
- Travel Insurance – Travel Insurance available for an additional cost. You will be required to sign a waiver if you elect not to purchase Travel Insurance through BBT Tours & Excursions.
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and beverages that are not specified in the program
- Tipping for Guide and Driver (not compulsory)
- Any optional tours – Additional tours can be added for an additional cost.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions
- Optional Tours on day 4 and day 5